TrapX Security is Hiring a Junior Support Engineer
Location: Minnesota, USA
Job Description: The Junior Support Engineer is responsible for providing high-quality technical support for TrapX Security partners and customers. This person will also work on other service tasks such as knowledgebase and documentation projects as required.
For entry-level applicants we are willing to train the appropriate candidate.
The Junior Support Engineer will deliver effective technical customer support to our rapidly growing customer base, providing Support to both partners, customers and our internal Sales Engineering group.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Documenting and tracking all support incidents in Salesforce, taking ownership of technical issues and working with our 2nd and 3rd tier support teams to resolve more advanced issues whenever necessary.
- Taking ownership of customers and partner cases and troubleshooting by connecting remotely to their environment or cloud.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints.
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Participating in providing training to customers as required.
- Working with our DevOPS team and R&D team to ensure that high-quality of service is given.
- 1-3 years of experience in supporting partners or customers in a software or networking global high-tech company.
- BS or equivalent education background.
- Basic experience working with Windows & Linux &VMWARE environment.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Client-facing experience and troubleshooting skills.
- Written and verbal skills; excellent phone manners.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- A background of working with Cyber Security companies or to be familiar with Cyber Security \ Information Security products.
- Background as SOC analyst or Security Engineer.
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
Advanced Linux administration, advanced networking, VMWARE ESX, Hyper V, KVM, Open Stack, Volatility / other forensic tools, Python scripting, MySQL, SQLite, Salesforce, Bugzilla, Sandbox and/or SIEM products.