Managed Security Service and Cloud Solutions
TrapX puts more effective security squarely within the MSSP toolbox. Service providers that depend on our platform can help customers of all sizes save on the need to scale a professional services organization, or build out a security operations center. TrapX also gives providers greater potential for increased revenue, and the differentiation needed to offer a complete cyber security suite.
DeceptionGrid Benefits to MSSPs Include:
- Advanced technology improves service levels and reduces the risk of breach: DeceptionGrid enables the MSSP to detect malware unseen by other cyber security technology. Shrink the time from breach to detection from what could be months to as little as a few days.
- Better visibility into customer environments: The system offers providers full contextual awareness of customer topologies. It can identify infected machine locations and even establish attribution of attack sources.
- Establish trusted relationships: Deep forensics and remediation capabilities allow providers to quickly adapt to attacks against customers in real-time, and also to use those lessons to proactively protect other customers from observed new threats. Shorter response times solidifies customer trust.
- A value-added selling tool: MSSPs that use TrapX in limited client engagements for more accurate penetration tests can sell the system as-is. Or they can build value-added services on top of the platform’s capabilities for long-term recurring revenue.
DeceptionGrid Benefits to Managed Hosting and Cloud Providers:
- Security capabilities stronger than most on-premise security: With more advanced mechanisms than most in-house security technologies, TrapX may provide the incentive to overcome the security obstacles to cloud adoption.
- Improved monitoring at low incremental costs: Providers can offer TrapX features either as a value-added service or as an upgrade, without incurring the cost of an expensive architecture.
- A way to monetize SLAs: Unprecedented remediation and forensics capabilities create new opportunities to monetize security service level agreements.
Regardless of the type of services organization, the TrapX advantage provides enhanced business-building possibilities.